For those tailgaters that enjoy variety in their tailgating foods and want versatility in the way they cook them, the Blacktop 360 Grill/Fryer is your grill. Take a look at this demo video and then try and tell us you could not use this grill.
With its round shape and fryer in the middle, you are grilling in 360 degrees. If the breeze is blowing the smoke in your face, with traditional grills you have to stand there and take it. The Blacktop 360 eliminates that. All you need to do is move slightly so that the smoke blows away from you. For more tips and our extensive review of the Blacktop 360, you can read our review HERE.
- Deep Fryer, Infrared Grill, Griddle and integrated Warming Plate
- Independent temperature controls
- 24,000 BTUs total with three separate cooking functions
- 650o F+ ceramic infrared grill burner
- Super-durable double porcelain enamel cook surface
- Portable with storage/carrying bag included
- No assembly required
- Stainless steel burner construction
- Stainless steel and ceramic Infrared burner
- Electronic pulse ignition (requires one AA battery—not included)
- Optional hose attachment for 20 lb. propane tank
- All-steel powder-coated and enameled folding frame
- Insulated handles with integrated tool holders
- Accessory rail for cutting board or additional equipment
- Lid fits over grill, griddle or warming plate.
- Cooking surface has a dedicated drain channel and supplied insulated oil holder
- Rubber feet for stability and protection
- Included accessories: Cutting board, slosh ring, thermometer, liquid catch bottle, three-position cover, storage/carrying bag
- Set-up unit measures 31W x 31L x 30.5H inches
- Retail box 30W x 11L x 29.5H inches
- Retail weight is 37 lbs.
The Blacktop 360 sells for $249.99.
Flat rate shipping costs are for shipping to the Continental United States. Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, U.S. Virgin Islands among other U.S. Protectorates along with countries outside the United States including Canada and Mexico, additional shipping is required. Please visit our Contact Us page and include the product(s) you would like to order and your location outside of the continental United States where you would like it shipped. We will research the shipping rates to your desired location and offer you an updated price in a separate invoice.
(If you want this item shipped within the Continental United States, please click the “add to cart” button to pay via PayPal. Even if you do not have a PayPal account already, you can still use PayPal to pay using your credit card. PayPal’s payment processing portal is safe and secure and is trusted as a secure form of online payment through the internet.)