Once you have received your order and you Hitch-N-View has arrived, please refer to these simple instructions on how to assemble your Hitch-N-View and how to hang your TV from it.
2. Feed bolts through the four holes at top of mounting post and secure tightly with the included washers and nuts.
3. Align TV box tray with holes in bottom of mounting post
4. Place bolt (3″) through TV box tray and bottom of mounting post and secure tightly with the included washer and nut.
5. Insert slide on TV stand into hitch receiver on your vehicle and install the locking pin (not included) through vehicle receiver and TV slide. Secure locking pin with clip or swivel (not included)
6. Vertically align each mounting bracket with screw pattern designed for your television.* Insert mounting screws ** (two per bracket) one in the top slot and one in the bottom slot with the appropriate bolts and washers (not included). Tighten to ensure the mounting brackets are secured to your television.
7. Unlock the lower tray and place your desired receiver (DVR box, DVD, Gaming System, etc.) on it.
8. Secure TV to the stand by hooking both mounting brackets to the mounting plate. Center the television on the top plate and ensure both mounting brackets are completely seated on the top plate. Connect TV and your choice of receiver or console to power source and enjoy.
• Never drive with stand or television mounted to your vehicle!
• Always use locking pin and slide when attaching stand to your vehicle!
• Do not mount anything over 200 lbs to the stand!
• Do not stand, sit or place anything over 20 lbs on the receiver tray!
• Do not use the stand or brackets if damaged!