TheCAMP™ (Canopy Attachment Mounting Piece) is a television mounting bracket specifically made for canopy and tailgating tents.
TheCAMP™ universally attaches to most 10′ x 10′ and 10′ x 20′ canopy tents and supports the mounting of flat screen televisions from 25″ to 40″.
TheCAMP™ safely secures your television up and out of the way and will keep your tailgate or camping table clutter free for more food or tailgating games.
TheCAMP™ comes with a universal 48-piece screw/washer TV mounting set, a pair of safety straps and 16 cord organizers.
Features and Benefits:
- Tough thermoplastic, easy to grip, five-star knobs. These built to last knobs are easily adjustable and can be used to disassemble (if necessary) TheCAMP without tools.
- TheCAMP’s extended crossbar is constructed from industrial-strength anodized aluminum and is designed to hold both support bars firmly. I can be disassembled so that the unit may be folded for easier transport.
- The chance golden cross bar is constructed from industrial-strength anodized aluminum and is designed to allow the camp to be folded 14 sear Cherion capabilities.
- The locking knobs are threaded through TheCAMP’s grasping hands and keep TheCAMP and your flat screen firmly attached to your canopy’s tent pole. These knobs or nylon tipped to protect your tent pole from scratches or indentations when tightened.
- TheCAMP’s upper/forward knob will allow the VESA plate tilted up or down over a 45° radious. This allows for adjustment of the flat screen for perfect viewing angle and gives the viewer the ability to lock that position into place.
- The television mounting plate is universally compatible to most 25″ to 40″ flat screen televisions. We use a system called VESA Mounting Interface Standard (MIS) or a family of standards defined by the Video Electronics Standards Association for mounting flat panel monitors, TVs, and other displays to stands or wall mounts. As with every piece of TheCAMP our plate is constructed of industrial strength anodized aluminum.