TheCAMP™ (Canopy Attachment Mounting Piece) is a television mounting bracket specifically made for canopy and tailgating tents.
TheCAMP™ universally attaches to most 10′ x 10′ and 10′ x 20′ canopy tents and supports the mounting of flat screen televisions from 25″ to 40″.
TheCAMP™ safely secures your television up and out of the way and will keep your tailgate or camping table clutter free for more food or tailgating games.
TheCAMP™ comes with a universal 48-piece screw/washer TV mounting set, a pair of safety straps and 16 cord organizers.
TheCAMP™ Features and Benefits:
- Tough thermoplastic, easy to grip, five-star knobs. These built to last knobs are easily adjustable and can be used to disassemble (if necessary) TheCAMP without tools.
- TheCAMP’s extended crossbar is constructed from industrial-strength anodized aluminum and is designed to hold both support bars firmly. I can be disassembled so that the unit may be folded for easier transport.
- The chance golden cross bar is constructed from industrial-strength anodized aluminum and is designed to allow the camp to be folded 14 sear Cherion capabilities.
- The locking knobs are threaded through TheCAMP’s grasping hands and keep TheCAMP and your flat screen firmly attached to your canopy’s tent pole. These knobs or nylon tipped to protect your tent pole from scratches or indentations when tightened.
- TheCAMP’s upper/forward knob will allow the VESA plate tilted up or down over a 45° radious. This allows for adjustment of the flat screen for perfect viewing angle and gives the viewer the ability to lock that position into place.
- The television mounting plate is universally compatible to most 25″ to 40″ flat screen televisions. We use a system called VESA Mounting Interface Standard (MIS) or a family of standards defined by the Video Electronics Standards Association for mounting flat panel monitors, TVs, and other displays to stands or wall mounts. As with every piece of TheCAMP our plate is constructed of industrial strength anodized aluminum.
No Slip Grips™ Features and Benefits:
- No Slip Grips™ are adapted Quick Fist® Rubber Clamps that are made in the USA.
- These clamps are designed to grasp 1”- 2.25” octagonal or round tent poles.
- No Slip Grips™ hold up to 25 lbs. per clamp and can hold TheCAMP™ if your canopy tent does not have square poles.
- Quick Fist® Rubber Clamps are made in Nashville, TN
TheSHELF™ Features and Benefits:
- Simplify and organize your outdoor viewing setup.
- TheSHELF™ is designed to be used in tandem with TheCAMP™ and universally attaches to it to hold your Direct TV, Dish Network, Roku, or other reception box below you flat screen television set.
- This will negate the need for an extra table within your outdoor viewing area.
- Keeps exposed cords up and out of the way to prevent trip hazards.
- Opens up additional table space for more guests.
- TheSHELF™ is constructed using precise laser cut 16 GA steel.
- Powder coated in black to match your flat screen and TheCAMP™ and is weather resistant.
- TheSHELF™ has a one-time three-piece assembly that takes just minutes to assemble.
- TheSHELF™ comes with a 8-piece carriage bolt/washer/wingnut connection set, a 4-piece “SHELF to CAMP” connecting screw set & easy to follow instructions
TVTent™ Features and Benefits:
- Hood attaches to your flat screen TV to help shade and avoid glare when in use during sunlight hours.
- .50 mil. thermo/poly hood specially die cut to universally fit 27″- 47″ flat screens
- Consist of two separate and adjustable sides that keep overhead and side penetrating light from hitting your screen.
- Each TVTent™ comes with 16 1″ x 3/4″ Velcro hooks pre-installed on each side for your convenience.
- Includes 32 bagged “easy to hide” black 1″ x 3/4″ Velcro loops for you to place on the back and sides of your flat screen.