We as tailgaters love grilling. Grilling is what makes tailgating unique and sets it apart from any other outdoor activity. Inherently grilling does have its limitations on what foods you can cook. You can’t fry an egg or make pancakes on your regular grill grate. Those types of foods will slip through and you need a flat surface to prepare them. Introducing the Sizzle-Q, made by Little Griddle Inc., that solves that problem and makes your gas grill limitless. Check out these short demo videos.
Although the company that makes the Sizzle-Q, Little Griddle, makes all different sizes, I found the Sizzle-Q was the perfect size for tailgating purposes. The Sizzle-Q is 18″ wide x 13″ deep x 3″ high and it fit perfectly on my custom tailgating grill. I found the Sizzle-Q to be so versatile and easy to use I plan to make it a permanent item on my tailgating gear list for future tailgates. Having the option of grilling on a flat surface while tailgating is fantastic and now there are no limitations on what types of food I can bring and eat while tailgating.
The Sizzle-Q and the range of Griddle-Q products are all made of stainless steel so they won’t rust or peel. All Griddle-Qs and Sizzle-Qs have welded cross-bracing on the bottom for added stability and allows for quick heating of the top surface. Simply place it on your grill, heat to your desired temperature and start cooking. Clean-up was a breeze too. I got a cleaning kit to go with my Sizzle-Q and clean up took less than 90 seconds. It honestly was that easy.
An extra added bonus of discovering the Sizzle-Q is that I plan on using it at home too. Many of my loyal readers already knew I grew up in the San Diego area. While growing up there I developed a love for Mexican food. One of my favorite breakfast dishes is chorizo and eggs. It tastes great but my wife can not stand the smell of it when it is cooking. It typically will leave a lingering smell in the house for hours and would make my wife feel ill. Now that I have the Sizzle-Q, I can make chorizo con huevos anytime. I’ll just place it on my built-in BBQ in the backyard and there will be no smell in the house.
Just think of all the foods you can now cook while tailgating if you had a Sizzle-Q or Griddle-Q. Scrambled eggs, grilled cheese sandwiches, fajitas, quesadillas, french toast, stir fry, etc. The possibilities are endless. No matter what size your tailgating grill, there is a Sizzle-Q or Griddle-Q to fit your needs. Measure your grill’s cooking surface and allow 1/2″ for air flow. Here is the break down of the different models available:
- Sizzle-Q 180 – 18″ wide x 13″ deep x 3″ high (Made of 14 gauge 430 Stainless Steel. Highly portable and makes the perfect tailgating accessory) – $69.99 + $15 flat rate shipping
- Griddle-Q 120 – 12″ wide x 16″ deep x 4″ high (This size you can griddle on one side and still Grill on the other side) $99.99 + $18 flat rate shipping
- Griddle-Q 210 – 21″ wide x 13.5″ deep x 4″ high (Full-sized Griddle-Q for complete meals on one cooking surface) $139.99 + $20 flat rate shipping
- Griddle-Q 230 – 23.88″ wide x 16.38″ deep x 4″ high (Full-sized Griddle-Q for bigger gas grills) $159.99 + $24 flat rate shipping
- Kettle-Q 17r – 17″ wide x 14″ deep x 3.5″ high (Rounded griddle perfect for kettle grills and round BBQs) $79.99 + $18 flat rate shipping
- Euro-QJr 1010 – 11.75″ wide x 13″ deep x 2″ high (Smaller and lower profile for those smaller portable grills) $39.99 + $14 flat rate shipping
- Euro-Q 1510 – 18″ wide x 13″ deep x 2″ high (Lower profile but wider allowing for more food) $49.99 + $15 flat rate shipping
- Griddle Cleaning Kit – (Includes a scraper and scrub brush) $12.99 + $6 flat rate shipping
- Griddle Cleaning and Cooking Kit – (Includes a scraper, scrub brush, long handled tongs, spatula and 2 egg rings) $34.99 + $10 flat rate shipping
- Griddle Surface Thermometer – 2.5″ wide x 2.5″ deep x 0.75″ high (Thermometer to test the surface temperature of your griddle) $7.99 + $6 flat rate shipping
All sizes and designs of the Sizzle-Q, Kettle-Q and Griddle-Q are available directly from Shop.TailgatingIdeas.com.
Flat rate shipping costs are for shipping to the Continental United States. Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, U.S. Virgin Islands among other U.S. Protectorates along with countries outside the United States including Canada and Mexico, additional shipping is required. Please visit our Contact Us page and include the product(s) you would like to order and your location outside of the continental United States where you would like it shipped. We will research the shipping rates to your desired location and offer you an updated price in a separate invoice.
(If you want this item shipped within the Continental United States, please click the “add to cart” button to pay via PayPal. Even if you do not have a PayPal account already, you can still use PayPal to pay using your credit card. PayPal’s payment processing portal is safe and secure and is trusted as a secure form of online payment through the internet.We also accept BiotCoin.)